March 23, 2022

Karen (Arvada)

Donna (Arvada)

Kay (Denver)

Alicia (Lakewood)

Barbara (Lakewood)

Lisa (Littleton)

Focus:

Jefferson County will return to righteousness.

Isaiah 59:19: “So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun;

When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him.”

Worship

We declare Psalm 119:142: “Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and Your law is truth”.

We thank You, Lord for Your word, Psalm 23:3: “He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.”

Jesus, You reign!

Lord, Your arm is not too short.

Psalm 97:2: “Clouds and darkness surround Him; Righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne.”

Intercession

We declare our strong desire to follow Jesus.

Luke 10:18-20: And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.”

We pull down the plumbline of righteousness.

We ask for the turning of the hearts of the CO Senate to righteousness.

We ask for the parting of the sea of death and crossover to life in Colorado.

We thank You, Lord, that You want to pour out Your righteousness in Jeffco.

We thank You, Lord, that You have had a good plan from the beginning and it will be completed.

We thank You, Lord, that Jeffco is established in righteousness.

We thank You, Lord, that You are leading us to walk in the Spirit of truth.

We ask for Colorado to align with the ways of God.

We ask for strength and wisdom for our legislators.

We ask for Aaron and Hurs to lift up our legislators.

We ask for intercessors to rise up and engage more.

We pray for revival to come in Jeffco, bringing love to all.

We call the lost sheep to the lover of their souls.

Ezekiel 34:11-31: “For thus says the Lord God, “Behold, I Myself will search for My flock and seek them out. As a shepherd cares for his sheep on the day that he is among his scattered flock, so I will care for My sheep; and I will rescue them from all the places to which they were scattered on a cloudy and gloomy day. I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries and bring them to their own land; and I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the streams, and in all the inhabited places of the land. I will feed them in a good pasture, and their grazing ground will be on the mountain heights of Israel. There they will lie down on good grazing ground and feed in rich pasture on the mountains of Israel. I will feed My flock and I will let them lie down [to rest],” says the Lord God. “I will seek the lost, bring back the scattered, bandage the crippled, and strengthen the weak and the sick; but I will destroy the fat and the strong [who have become hard-hearted and perverse]. I will feed them with judgment and punishment.

“And as for you, My flock, thus says the Lord God, ‘Behold, I judge between one sheep and another, between the rams and the male goats [between the righteous and the unrighteous]. Is it too little a thing for you that you [unrighteous ones who are well-fed] feed in the best pasture, yet you must trample down with your feet [of wickedness] the rest of your pastures? Or that you drink clear [still] water, yet you must muddy with your feet [of wickedness] the rest [of the water]? As for My flock (the righteous), they must feed on what you trample with your feet and drink what you muddy with your feet!’ ”

Therefore thus says the Lord God to them, “Behold, I Myself will judge between the [well-fed] fat sheep and the lean sheep. Because you push with side and shoulder, and gore with your horns all those that have become weak and sick until you have scattered them away, therefore, I will rescue My flock, and they shall no longer be prey; and I will judge between one sheep [ungodly] and another [godly].

“Then I will appoint over them one shepherd and he will feed them, [a ruler like] My servant David; he will feed them and be their shepherd. And I the Lord will be their God, and My servant David will be a prince among them; I the Lord have spoken. “I will make a covenant of peace with them and will eliminate the predatory animals from the land so that they may live securely in the wilderness and sleep [safely] in the woods. I will make them and the places around My hill (Jerusalem, Zion) a blessing. And I will make showers come down in their season; there will be [abundant] showers of blessing (divine favor). Also the tree of the field will yield its fruit and the earth will yield its produce; and My people will be secure on their land. Then they will know [with confidence] that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bars of their yoke and have rescued them from the hand of those who made them slaves. They will no longer be prey to the nations, and the predators of the earth will not devour them; but they will live safely, and no one will make them afraid [in the day of the Messiah’s reign]. I will prepare for them a place renowned for planting [crops], and they will not again be victims of famine in the land, and they will not endure the insults of the nations any longer. Then they will know [with assurance] that I the Lord their God, am with them and that they, the house of Israel, are My people,” says the Lord God. “As for you, My flock, the flock of My pasture, you are men, and I am your God,” says the Lord God.”

John 10:11-18 (AMP): I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down His [own] life for the sheep. 12But the hired man [who merely serves for wages], who is neither the shepherd nor the owner of the sheep, when he sees the wolf coming, deserts the flock and runs away; and the wolf snatches the sheep and scatters them.13The man runs because he is a hired hand [who serves only for wages] and is not concerned about the [safety of the] sheep. 14I am the Good Shepherd, and I know [without any doubt those who are] My own and My own know Me [and have a deep, personal relationship with Me]— 15even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father—and I lay down My [very own] life [sacrificing it] for the benefit of the sheep. 16I have other sheep [beside these] that are not of this fold. I must bring those also, and they will listen to My voice and pay attention to My call, and they will become one flock with one Shepherd. 17For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My [own] life so that I may take it back. 18No one takes it away from Me, but I lay it down voluntarily. I am authorized and have power to lay it down and to give it up, and I am authorized and have power to take it back. This command I have received from My Father.”

We thank You, Jesus, that You are going after Your sheep.

We thank You the battle is the Lord’s.

We ask for greater alignment for the church and Jesus.

We call the church to obedience to Jesus.

The church will choose the good portion according to Luke 10:42: “But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her.”

We decree Isaiah 56:1: “Thus says the Lord: “Keep justice, and do righteousness, for My salvation is about to come, and My righteousness to be revealed.”

We declare 2 Corinthians 5:21: “For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him”.

To Jeffco, we declare Psalm 4:5: “Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.”

We cry out, “Holy Spirit, come!”

We bless our legislators with good health, energy, peace, rest, their families and homes, and the knowledge that the Lord is with them.

We ask You, Lord, please help all to come to You as little children.

We declare to those in Colorado, Matthew 11:28-30: “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

We declare there is a great turning to the Lord.

Lord, we thank You that everything was created by You, for You and through You.

We declare Jeffco will seek the Lord according to Matthew 6:33: “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.”

We thank You, Lord, for the winds of change.

We thank, You, Lord, are working for good.

We ask for the softening hearts to the ways of God.

We declare the harvest is being prepared.

We declare Proverbs 21:30: “There is no wisdom or understanding or counsel against the Lord.”

We declare there is clarity coming to people in Jeffco and all of Colorado.

We declare Psalm 147:16-18: He casts out His hail like morsels; Who can stand before His cold? He sends out His word and melts them; He causes His wind to blow, and the waters flow.

We declare Amos 5:24: “But let justice run down like water, and righteousness like a mighty stream.”

We plead the blood of Jesus over Colorado.

We cry out for healing from sin sickness in Jesus’ Name.

We pray for confusion in the enemy camp.

We declare the enemy turns on its self.

We declare righteousness will flourish.

We declare the evil plans will backfire on the enemy.

We declare passion for righteousness rises up.

We declare Hosea 4:12: “Sow for yourselves righteousness; Reap in mercy; Break up your fallow ground, for it is time to seek the Lord, till He comes and rains righteousness on you.”

We decree deep, deep overturning in hearts in Jesus’ Name.

We declare a reflection of the light of the Lord is growing brighter.

We declare we will be the city on the hill shining brightly.

We declare the light shines so brightly that all men will be drawn to Jesus.

We declare that we will fix our eyes on Jesus the author and perfector of our faith according to Hebrews 11:2a.

We draw near the throne of mercy and grace.

We declare Ephesians 6:14: “Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,”

We declare the body of Christ is awake, filled with oil and walk in the anointings of Jesus.

We declare Isaiah 32:17: “The work of righteousness will be peace, and the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever.”

We declare that the body of Christ puts on and walks in love.

We declare there is an openness for people to receive prayer.

We ask for laborers to be sent into the harvest field.

We declare Proverbs 21:21: “He who follows righteousness and mercy finds life, righteousness, and honor.”

Meeting Info

This group prays for the people and issues affecting Jeffers...
bottom of page