Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Dec 13, 2021
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Janet (Montrose) Karen (Arvada) Mary (Elizabeth) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Jan (Roxborough) Ann (Castle Rock) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Evie (Parker)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888#
Prayer Focus: Urgency, Vigilance and Discernment for Health, Provision and Safety
Luke 21: 34-36 “But watch yourselves lest your hearts be weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and cares of this life, and that day come upon you suddenly like a trap. For it will come upon all who dwell on the face of the whole earth. But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
Rev 3:10 Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth.
1Tim 6:11 chase after true holiness, justice, faithfulness, love, hope, and tender humility.
· We worship You Lord God that You know all and that we have access to Your Knowledge, Wisdom and Discernment
· We thank You Lord for the prophets who are speaking Your Truth
· We thank You Lord that Your Light shines brightly in this season of chaos and fear.
· Ps 117 Let everyone everywhere shine with praise to Yahweh![a] Let it all out! Go ahead and praise him! 2 For he has conquered us with his great love, and his kindness has melted our hearts. His faithfulness lasts forever, and he will never fail you. So go ahead, let it all out! Praise Yah! O Yah!
· Ps 72:18 Praise be to the Lord God, the God of Israel, who alone does marvelous deeds. 19 Praise be to his glorious name forever; may the whole earth be filled with his glory. Amen and Amen.
· 1chr 16: 28-30 Ascribe to the Lord, all you families of nations, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. 29 Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; bring an offering and come before him. Worship the Lord in the splendor of his[e] holiness. Tremble before him, all the earth! The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved.
· We Praise You Lord that Your Word stands forever and that nothing change Your Word.
· We give You all the honor, glory and praise for sending Your Son to be born as man and die for our sins.
· Ps 119: 66 Teach me knowledge and good judgment, for I trust your commands. We Praise You Lord for teaching the Colorado Ecclesia powerful discernment
· We declare h Hark! The herald angels sing, “Glory to the newborn King; Peace on earth, and mercy mild, God and sinners reconciled!” Joyful, all ye nations rise, Join the triumph of the skies; With angelic host proclaim, “Christ is born in Bethlehem!” Hark! the herald angels sing, “Glory to the newborn King!”
· We declare All hail King Jesus
· We thank You Lord that You tell us to be holy and You are Holy. We praise You Lord that You are holy.
· We praise You Lord that You see our righteous through the shed blood of Your Son….that we can be holy as You are holy.
· We declare 1 Peter 5:8 to the people of Colorado …Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
· We call forth the people of Colorado to be holy as our God and Jesus are holy.
· Let Your people lean into Holy Spirit across all of Colorado.
· We declare a greater awareness among the people of God across Colorado to be hyper sensitive to the voice of Holy Spirit as we put on our robes of righteousness.
· Prov 3: 5-7 We declare Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. 7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil.
· We declare Mal 3:18 over the Colorado Ecclesia….that we are a people of great discernment…holy and set apart for God
· Heb 12: 1-2 As for us, we have all of these great witnesses[a] who encircle[b] us like clouds. So we must let go of every wound that has pierced us[c] and the sin we so easily fall into.[d] Then we will be able to run life’s marathon race[e] with passion and determination, for the path has been already marked out before us.
· We declare healing to the emotional and physical wounds of the Ecclesia of Colorado…that we now have clean hands and pure hearts to run the race unhindered with passionate determination.
· We declare James 1:5 And if anyone longs to be wise, ask God for wisdom and he will give it! He won’t see your lack of wisdom as an opportunity to scold you over your failures but he will overwhelm your failures with his generous grace.
· We declare that the people of Colorado are wise in the grace of God’s wisdom.
· We yield to the Word of God in our every day life.
· We stand on Your Word Lord in Heb 5: 14
· We declare that the Colorado Ecclesia is quickly growing in great spiritual maturity and humility.
· We ask that every spiritual hindrance that might detract the Colorado Ecclesia be removed now in the Name of Jesus Christ.
· James 3:17 We declare …… But the wisdom from above is always pure,[o] filled with peace, considerate and teachable.[p] It is filled with love[q] and never displays prejudice or hypocrisy[r] in any form 18 and it always bears the beautiful harvest of righteousness
· We ask that every Colorado believer now submit to the will of God and resist the devil in every circumstance.
· Eph 5: 6-10 Let know one deceiver you with empty words… Don’t be fooled by those who speak their empty words and deceptive teachings telling you otherwise. This is what brings God’s anger upon the rebellious! 7 Don’t listen to them or live like them at all. 8 Once your life was full of sin’s darkness, but now you have the very light of our Lord shining through you because of your union with him. Your mission is to live as children flooded with his revelation-light! 9 And the supernatural fruits of his light[c] will be seen in you—goodness, righteousness, and truth. 10 Then you will learn to choose what is beautiful to our Lord.
· We declare that the Colorado Ecclesia are children of the Light not susceptible to deception or confusion….that they now stand in the Light of God’s Truth.
· We Trust in You Lord God to fill Your people with Truth, boldness and confidence.
· Eph 6: 10-18 We now put the full armor of God on the Colorado Ecclesia to stand against and withstand in the evil day.
· Prov 8: 1-6 Can’t you hear the voice of Wisdom? From the top of the mountains of influence she speaks into the gateways of the glorious city. At the place where pathways merge, at the entrance of every portal, there she stands, ready to impart understanding, shouting aloud to all who enter, preaching her sermon to those who will listen. 4 “I’m calling to you, sons of Adam, yes, and to you daughters as well. 5 Listen to me and you will be prudent and wise. For even the foolish and feeble can receive an understanding heart that will change their inner being. The meaning of my words will release within you revelation for you to reign in life. My lyrics will empower you to live by what is right.
· We declare that Colorado Ecclesia now actively listens for the voice of Holy Spirit as we draw near to God and choose to abide in the love of Jesus.
· Help each person on this call and the faithful who pray our notes…..that we each are able to receive wise discernment from the Lord and release it to the world around them.
· 1John 4:1 Delightfully loved friends, don’t trust every spirit, but carefully examine what they say[a] to determine if they are of God, because many false prophets have mingled into the world
· We declare that we Trust in You Lord God.
· Prov 8:13 Delightfully loved friends, don’t trust every spirit, but carefully examine what they say[a] to determine if they are of God, because many false prophets have mingled into the world
· 2Tim 2:7 Delightfully loved friends, don’t trust every spirit, but carefully examine what they say[a] to determine if they are of God, because many false prophets have mingled into the world
· We thank You Lord for the wisdom and discernment that is given freely when we ask….prompt more people to ask.
· We declare to the Colorado Ecclesia Rom 12:2: Stop imitating the ideals and opinions of the culture around you,[a] but be inwardly transformed by the Holy Spirit through a total reformation of how you think. This will empower you to discern God’s will as you live a beautiful life, satisfying and perfect in his eyes.
· Heb 5:14
· We ask Lord that more of Ecclesia be prompted to seek Your Face, to be in Your Presence every moment of every day.
· Let the Colorado Ecclesia be the ones to be quick to repent and forgive in this season of family and friend celebrations. Let us lead with our spirit rather than our emotions.
· Rom 12:10 Stop imitating the ideals and opinions of the culture around you,[a] but be inwardly transformed by the Holy Spirit through a total reformation of how you think. This will empower you to discern God’s will as you live a beautiful life, satisfying and perfect in his eyes. Let us be at peace with all people.
· Prov 9: 10 he is starting point for acquiring wisdom is to be consumed with awe as you worship Yahweh. To receive the revelation of the Holy One you must come to the one who has living-understanding.
· We declare that the Colorado now Ecclesia now seeks and receives the wisdom of God in all things.
· We declare that every joint in the body takes its place and supplies what is needed to those around them….that no none remains ignorant of what remedies prevent and bring healing to victims of Covid….that those who know, share what they know and provide what others need.
· We call the Ecclesia to their position on the wall….to their battle position. That each ones has a sword in their hand (The Word of God) and is building up other people with their other hand….that no one comes off the wall for any reason.
· We break the power of witchcraft and sorcery over believers across Colorado….we declare that you now rise above every stronghold of darkness to function in supernatural knowledge and vision.
· We call forth the people of God as in Joel 2: 6-11….that everyone marches in their own column to and fro in the city to take what belongs to our God without breaking rank. At the sight of them, nations are in anguish; every face turns pale. 7 They charge like warriors; they scale walls like soldiers. They all march in line, not swerving from their course. 8 They do not jostle each other; each marches straight ahead. They plunge through defenses without breaking ranks. 9 They rush upon the city; they run along the wall. They climb into the houses; like thieves they enter through the windows.
· Prov 16: 3 Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
· Rom 13: 11-14 And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. 12 The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. 13 Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. 14 Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh.
· We declare that the Colorado Ecclesia now put on the armor of Light in great expectancy of what our God is going to do in this season.
· Rom 15:13 Now may God, the fountain of hope, fill you to overflowing with uncontainable joy and perfect peace as you trust in him. And may the power of the Holy Spirit continually surround your life with his super-abundance until you radiate with hope!
· We declare that Joy in the Lord Jesus Christ now flows out every member of the Ecclesia statewide like an overflowing fountain.
· We declare that the Colorado Ecclesia is now urgently alert and vigilant operating in great peace and powerful discernment,.