Colorado Weekly Prayer Call July 26, 2021
Amy Everette (Parker) Ann (Castle Rock) Deb (Littleton) Evie (Parker) Pam (Lakewood) Wanda (Aurora) Janet (Montrose) Mary (Elizabeth)
712-770-5021, Access Code: 369691#
Prayer Focus: Colorado Families
Key Scripture: Jer 24:7 And I’ll give them a heart to know me: God. They’ll be my people and I’ll be their God, for they’ll have returned to me with all their hearts.
Pray The Perimeter – Aug 8
· We worship You Lord as the God of Love
· We thank You Lord for making man and woman so that family would exist.
· We praise You Lord that family is a picture of our relationship with You as our Father.
· Ps 8 Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory in the heavens. 2 Through the praise of children and infants you have established a stronghold against your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger. 3 When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, 4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?[c]
· Ps 113 Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord, you his servants; praise the name of the Lord. 2 Let the name of the Lord be praised, both now and forevermore. 3 From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised. 4 The Lord is exalted over all the nations, his glory above the heavens. 5 Who is like the Lord our God, the One who sits enthroned on high, 6 who stoops down to look on the heavens and the earth? 7 He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; 8 he seats them with princes, with the princes of his people. 9 He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord.
· Ps 91:14-16 “Because he[b] loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. 15 He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. 16 With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”
· Thank You Lord for raising up the 4 in Douglas County to stand against the school board.
· Ps 52 Why do you boast of evil, you mighty hero? Why do you boast all day long, you who are a disgrace in the eyes of God? 2 You who practice deceit, your tongue plots destruction; it is like a sharpened razor. 3 You love evil rather than good, falsehood rather than speaking the truth.[c] 4 You love every harmful word, you deceitful tongue! 5 Surely God will bring you down to everlasting ruin: He will snatch you up and pluck you from your tent; he will uproot you from the land of the living. The righteous will see and fear; they will laugh at you, saying, 7 “Here now is the man who did not make God his stronghold but trusted in his great wealth and grew strong by destroying others!”
· We call upon You Lord God as the Provider and Protector of families across Colorado.
· We ask that You hear the prayers of Your people as Pray The Perimeter takes place on Aug 8
· We declare Jer 24:7 that people across Colorado are turning and returning to You with their whole heart.
· We praise You Lord that You now whoo and draw back every person in Colorado back to their families and back to Yourself.
· We declare that Colorado is now a model of God’s family….joined together in the fruit of the spirit (Galatians 5)
· We declare Ps 133 over Colorado families: How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity! 2 It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron’s beard, down on the collar of his robe. 3 It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the Lord bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.
· We lift up the families that don’t know You Lord God….draw them to Yourself so that they will be accept You as their Savior. Let them be transformed to Your likeness Lord which transform the world around them to better align with Heaven.
· We pray for our children and grandchildren...that they will seek You and want You and find You….event his week Lord God.
· Let believing families seek You in a greater way Lord God…let them dwell where You are…living daily in Your Presence.
· Pour out Your seeking Spirit Lord God that causes people to want You.
· We pray against isolation and depression in families across Colorado. Draw people together in daily social settings that breaks the pattern of ungodly solitude.
· We ask Lord that the busyness of this world is now broken off of people across Colorado…that we re-evaluate how we spend our time…that we choose to make time for people in our lives.
· We thank You Jesus that none will be isolated in Colorado….raise up neighbors, church family, work family, friends and others who will stand by those who do not have family nearby.
· We pray for redemption for the lives of people who are sick or injured…that they do NOT become addicted to pharmaceuticals….We declare that every addiction is now broken among people in Colorado. Let victory come forth in every person who has been experiencing addiction.
· We pray for those who are addicted….that the Lord will wrap His arms/wings around them and bring them comfort and joy that eliminates the need to escape from life issues. We ask for healing of the life issues in their lives….finances, relationships, evil, violence, etc.
· We intercede that those who are addicted come to the end of themselves and turn to Jesus to receive freedom in Light of His healing.
· We intercede for Colorado marriages….we ask Lord for a return the first love for one another….that pornography addictions are broken….that repentance flows with forgiveness as marriages are restored.
· We silence the lies of the enemy that tell husbands and wives who they are in darkness. We declare the Truth of who they are in the Light of Holy Spirit…we call forth their destiny and purpose in and through their marriage.
· We call forth new images into the minds and hearts of those who are experiencing addiction….create new images in their minds that reflect the glory of the living God to draw them into Your arms Lord Jesus.
· We call forth the destiny of every marriage in Colorado….that everything written in their book of life now comes forth.
· We declare that every Colorado husband and wife now rejects the evil of this present age….rejects the lies of their thoughts towards their spouse…..let forgiveness and repentance flow to break the bondage of rejection and heals every wound.
· We ask Lord that You purge the strongholds of anger, bitterness and resentment between spouses.
· We especially pray for Christian families and marriages….let them each reflect the glory of the Living God.
· Raise up parents to stand for their children and fight for their rights and innocence in schools…that the children would recognize the love of their parents as they fight for them.
· WE ask Lord that the fire of Holy Spirit now ignite in homes across Colorado….that families pray together, read the Word together, worship together, share Jesus with others togethers.
· We ask Lord that Your Light in each family takes precedence over the issues of life.
· We thank You Lord for re-birthing Promise Keepers….we call forth the men of Colorado to take place as the head of the family. Thank You Lord for proper alignment in families statewide.
· We ask Lord that You turn the hearts of the fathers/mothers of Colorado to the children and the children to the fathers/mothers.