Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Feb 20, 2023
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Alt Lee (Colorado Springs) Janet (Montrose) Karen (Pagosa Springs) Collette (Aurora) Ann (Castle Rock) Tony & Hazel (Henderson)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888# *6 to Mute/Unmute
Prayer Focus: Young People & Schools
Prov 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Prov 22:6 Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
· We worship You Lord God as King of kings and Lord of lords over the young people of Colorado.
· We are filled with expectant hope Lord for what You are doing in our state and nation.
· We praise you Lord and stand in awe stuck wonder at what You are doing on campuses nationwide. Let Your glory fall here in Colorado Lord god.
· Ps 99 The Lord reigns, let the peoples tremble [with submissive wonder]! He sits enthroned above the cherubim, let the earth shake! 2 The Lord is great in Zion, And He is exalted and magnified above all the peoples. 3 Let them [reverently] praise Your great and awesome name; Holy is He. 4 The strength of the King loves justice and righteous judgment; You have established fairness; You have executed justice and righteousness in Jacob (Israel). 5 Exalt the Lord our God And worship at His footstool;
· Holy, holy, holy are You Lord God
· We thank You and praise You Lord for the younger generation…from preschool to universities….we thank You for Your creation among our young people.
· Ps 112: 1-2 Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!) Blessed [fortunate, prosperous, and favored by God] is the man who fears the Lord [with awe-inspired reverence and worships Him with obedience],
· Who delights greatly in His commandments. 2 His descendants will be mighty on earth; The generation of the upright will be blessed.
· We praise You Lord that You are blessing the younger generation with an awakening to Your Awesome Presence.
· We thank You Lord that Your Heart is after the younger generation.
· We are in awe of Your mercy, love and desire for the younger generation across Colorado.
· Isa 5:1 Now let me sing for my greatly Beloved [Lord] A song of my Beloved about His vineyard (His chosen people). My greatly Beloved had a vineyard on a very fertile slope (the promised land, Canaan).
· We praise You Lord God that the prodigals are coming back to Jesus and to their families.
· We welcome You Father, Son and Holy Spirit to every school and campus across Colorado.
· We repent as the older generation for not passing the fire of Your glory to the younger generation.
· We declare that this younger generation will do a better job of carrying and releasing Your glory than we did.
· We thank you Lord that You are sovereignly teaching the youth, drawing them to Yourself and returning them to their families.
· We declare “come home” to the prodigals in our families and across Colorado.
· Thank You Lord for removing the heaviness from young people….for letting them see You in all Your fullness as comforter, Father, lover and friend.
· Let their hunger and thirst increase exponentially across Colorado.
· Let each young person in Colorado have a deep understanding of their identify in Christ…their authority as believers and their power in Your Name
· We declare that the strongholds of depression, low self esteem, hopelessness and bondage are now broken over the youth of Colorado.
· We thank You Lord that each young person hears Your loving voice clearly.
· We thank You Lord that the walls of hindrance now fall down around every young person…allowing them to receive the fullness of Your Glory and Truth.
· We thank you Lord that your de-programming angels now go forth across Colorado to remove the lies and misconceptions from every young person.
· We declare that we are now encircling the young people standing together believing that the walls that have kept them captive are now coming down.
· Ps 34: 1-9 I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. 2 My soul makes its boast in the Lord; The humble and downtrodden will hear it and rejoice. 3 O [a]magnify the Lord with me, And let us lift up His name together. 4 I sought the Lord [on the authority of His word], and He answered me, And delivered me from all my fears. 5 They looked to Him and were radiant; Their faces will never blush in shame or confusion. 6 This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him And saved him from all his troubles. 7 The [b]angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him [with awe-inspired reverence and worship Him with obedience], And He rescues [each of] them. 8 O taste and see that the Lord [our God] is good; How blessed [fortunate, prosperous, and favored by God] is the man who takes refuge in Him. O [reverently] fear the Lord, you His saints (believers, holy ones); For to those who fear Him there is no want.
· Reform us Lord God as a state and nation
· Prov 22: 18-20 For it is a pleasant thing if thou keep them within thee; they shall withal be fitted in thy lips. 19 That thy trust may be in the Lord, I have made known to thee this day, even to thee. 20 Have not I written to thee excellent things in counsels and knowledge.
· We ask Lord that every young person in Colorado has a hunger for You Lord above all else.
· We declare that young people in Colorado now seek your face more than they seek time on their devices.
· Let people across Colorado now unplug from phones and plug into You and into one another.
· Let more people engage with one another in real relationships, connecting in true friendship.
· We thank you Lord for now revealing Yourself to the younger generation in dreams and visions which awakens them to the need for You and for the real relationships.
· We ask Lord that You give believers across Colorado Your heart and Your eyes to see those who need You and to know what to say to them to show the love of Jesus and awaken them to Your love.
· We ask Lord the opportunity for the older generation to run with and love on the younger generation.
· We thank You Lord for awakening the older generation to pursue the younger generation.
· We praise You Lord for the those who know you….let them stand firm and show Your love to those around them.
· We welcome another Jesus Movement Lord God.
· We ask Lord that You reveal your purpose to each young person statewide.
· We ask Lord that You steward every form of awakening revival across Colorado and our nation.
· We thank you Lord for the lives that are being forever changed because of the Asbury revival.
· We draw a line of the blood of Jesus around every expression of the Asbury revival…especially those at CCU and other places in Colorado…protect each one Lord God that they spring up and go forth as new wells of Holy Spirit revival are dug and stewarded statewide.
· We agree with the decrees from the CO PATH gathering…that fires are now breaking out in cities and communities across Colorado.
· We decree that the shift of Colorado is now underway as more and more people return to God and His will for their lives.
· We thank You Lord that You are no respecter of persons and that what You are doing in a few places like Asbury now spreads to every city and county across Colorado….we welcome You Lord God to our state.
· We thank you Lord for a release of the Fear of Lord on every movement of Holy Spirit that You are releasing in Colorado….let their be an awe and wonder that causes believers to carefully steward what is starting to release God’s glory.
· We thank you Lord that You now manifest in every Colorado community and habitat their in all Your glory.
· We thank You Lord that we can come before You in humility…..we ask Lord that You build walls around Your people that they will stand firm and not be moved when the enemy comes against us.
· Let every Colorado believer know and believe that there is nothing in their power, nothing they can do, that will cause God to not love them.
· May the youth of Colorado know the perfect love of God which casts out all fear.
· We declare that all young people now see God as their Father who is running to them.
· Let each of us release that unconditional love to those around us.
· We come int agreement and call forth the synergy of the ages with all of the prayers that have been prayed for the people of Colorado…that every person now senses God’s Presence, receives the Truth of their Salvation in Jesus Christ and that Colorado will never go back to the evil that has stifled the people.
· Let them know we are Christians by our love….spread your love abroad in our heart Lord God.
· Let us be a people of Your Love Lord God.