Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Feb 14, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Karen (Arvada) Janet (Montrose) Ann (Castle Rock) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Karen (Parker) Alta Lee (Colorado Springs) Evie (Parker)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888# ________________________________________________
Prayer Focus: Power and Authority of the Believer
Key Scriptures: Matt 28: 18 All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Eph 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, ___________________________________________________
· We worship You and honor You Lord god for the privilege of being one with You.
· Ps 50:1 The Mighty One, God, the Lord, speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to where it sets.
· Ps 97 The Lord reigns; Let the earth rejoice; Let the multitude of [a]isles be glad!
· We praise You Lord that You are founded on righteousness and justice.
· We declare that every tongue will confess that You are Lord of all.
· Ps 84How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! 2 My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. 3 Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young— a place near your altar, Lord Almighty, my King and my God. Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you.[c] 5 Blessed are those whose strength is in you, whose hearts are set on pilgrimage. 6 As they pass through the Valley of Baka, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools.[d] 7 They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
· We are thankful Lord to be ONE with the True God
· Ps 100: 3-5 Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his[a]; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. 4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. 5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
· We praise You for all the way You have given us to be One with You.
· We give You all the praise, glory and honor because You are worthy.
· We praise You seated on the Throne in rulership over all of Colorado.
· We praise You Lord that You gave us Your begotten Son that we can be saved.
· IS 28:16 So this is what the Sovereign Lord says: See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who relies on it will never be stricken with panic.
· Is 25:1 We declare….”Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.
· Ps 22:26 those who seek the Lord will praise him— may your hearts live forever!
· Ps 22:23 You who fear the Lord, praise him! All you descendants of Jacob, honor him! Revere him, all you descendants of Israel!
· We declare Luke 10:19 over every Colorado believer. I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
· We praise You Lord that You are raising up Your people to rest in You and walk in Your Authority
· We declare Matt 16:19 over believers across Colorado. “ I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven.”
· 2Cor 5:20 We declare that THE CHURCH across Colorado “are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. 21 God made him who had no sin to be sin[b] for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
· Thank You Lord for making us Your Ambassadors here in earth in Colorado….Let us shine Your Light everywhere we go.
· Let each believer walk in the power and authority of Jesus Christ.
· 2Cor 5:21 God made him who had no sin to be sin[b] for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
· We ask for a revelation for every believer, that each one recognizes, acknowledges, and operates in the mind and power of Jesus Christ.
· Thank You Lord for giving Your Ecclesia Your Signet Ring that can seal writs of judgement. Show us Lord how to co-labor with You in power and authority over every form of evil in our families and communities.
· We declare that the voice of the Ecclesia is now arising across all of Colorado.
· We declare that God has extended His sector towards us to be His Ambassadors throughout Colorado and the nations.
· May Your people keep their eyes on Yours Lord God and their hands in Yours to follow Your will every moment of every day.
· We declare IS 60 over believers across Colorado. “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. 2 See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you. 3 Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn.”
· We declare a new level of oneness in the Spirit over believers across Colorado…..that goes beyond denominations. We release the acceleration of convergence of THE CHURCH across Colorado.
· We declare that the power and authority of the believer across Colorado now overwhelms and destroys every power of darkness statewide.
· We declare a release of the knowledge and glory of God across Colorado.
· Thank You Lord for setting the captives free across all of Colorado.
· Let Freedom rain and reign across Colorado.
· Ps 115 We declare: “Not to us, Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness.”
· Ps 107 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. 2 Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story— those he redeemed from the hand of the foe, 3 those he gathered from the lands, from east and west, from north and south.[a]
· Let believers across Colorado tell their story and flow in God’s power and authority.
· Ps 2 Why do the nations (the evil in Colorado) conspire[a] and the peoples plot in vain? 2 The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the Lord and against his anointed, saying, 3 “Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.”
· 4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them. 5 He rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying, 6 “I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain.” I will proclaim the Lord’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father. 8 Ask me, and I will make the nations (all of Colorado) your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. 9 You will break them with a rod of iron[b]; you will dash them to pieces like pottery.” Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth. 11 Serve the Lord with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling. 12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.
· We praise You Lord that all of Colorado is now turning to Jesus Christ and the one True God.
· Ps 119: 105 “Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.”
· We declare that Colorado is the state that now stands blood red for Jesus Christ and stands against any and all bloodshed including abortion.
· We speak to believers across Colorado…come up to the High Place to the Mountain of the Lord in the Third Heaven to gain God’s perspective and legislate God’s will unto every power, principality and authority (Eph 3:10)
· We declare a move of Holy Spirit across Colorado.
· We now break the fetters off of the church across Colorado….be free to stand in God’s power and authority.
· We thank You Lord Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. Bring each one near to You in Colorado…thank You Lord Jesus.
· Rom 31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
· We stand in Jesus Christ as more than conquerors.
· We decree Heb 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
· We focus our attention and expectation on the will of God and the work of Jesus Christ and His joy.