Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Feb 21, 2022
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Jan (Roxborough) Karen (Arvada) Ann (Castle Rock) Martha (Fairplay) Wanda (Aurora) Alta Lee (Colorado Springs)
(425) 436-6328 Access Code: 3449888#
Prayer Focus: Knowledge, Wisdom and Discernment for Believers
Key Scripture: Isa 11: 2-3 The Spirit of the LORD will rest on Him—the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and strength, the Spirit of knowledge and fear of the LORD. 3And He will delight in the fear of the LORD.
· We worship You that Your mercies are new every morning. Let us not forget how much we need Your mercy and grace Lord God.
· Ps 90: 1-2 The Spirit of the LORD will rest on Him—the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and strength, the Spirit of knowledge and fear of the LORD. 3And He will delight in the fear of the LORD.
· We thank You Lord for creating the beauty of this world….the things of nature, of music and other aspect of our lives that we cannot fathom.
· We praise You Lord that You are faithful and True….that there is nothing greater than You.
· We thank You Lord that You love variety in nature and in people….may we display Your glory.
· Ps 93 The LORD reigns! He is robed in majesty; the LORD has clothed and armed Himself with strength. The world indeed is firmly established; it cannot be moved. 2Your throne was established long ago; You are from all eternity.
· We lift You up Lord in astonishment that at the sound of Your Voice Lord, all chaos was stilled and the world came into being.
· Ps 124 If the LORD had not been on our side—let Israel now declare— 2if the LORD had not been on our side when men attacked us, 3when their anger flared against us, then they would have swallowed us alive, 4then the floods would have engulfed us, then the torrent would have overwhelmed us, 5then the raging waters would have swept us away. 6Blessed be the LORD, who has not given us as prey to their teeth.
· Is 52 I will exalt You, my God and King; I will bless Your name forever and ever. 2Every day I will bless You, and I will praise Your name forever and ever. 3Great is the LORD and greatly to be praised; His greatness is unsearchable. 4One generation will commend Your works to the next, and will proclaim Your mighty acts— 5the glorious splendor of Your majesty. And I will meditate on Your wondrous works. 6They will proclaim the power of Your awesome deeds, and I will declare Your greatness. 7They will extol the fame of Your abundant goodness and sing joyfully of Your righteousness.
· Ps 123 We look to You Lord God as we keep our eyes on You Lord. Have mercy on us Lord God. We praise You Lord for Your mercy and Goodness
· Ps 145 I will exalt You, my God and King; I will bless Your name forever and ever. 2Every day I will bless You, and I will praise Your name forever and ever. 3Great is the LORD and greatly to be praised; His greatness is unsearchable. 4One generation will commend Your works to the next, and will proclaim Your mighty acts— 5the glorious splendor of Your majesty. And I will meditate on Your wondrous works. 6They will proclaim the power of Your awesome deeds, and I will declare Your greatness. 7They will extol the fame of Your abundant goodness and sing joyfully of Your righteousness.
· We praise You Lord that Your glory now invades all of Colorado…we wait expectantly to see Your glory manifest in every community
· We declare Ps 146 on behalf of believers across Colorado - Hallelujah! Praise the LORD, O my soul. 2I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.
· We declare that our very breath declares the glory of the Lord as we breathe in and out.
· We declare Ps 145:21, that My mouth will declare the praise of the LORD;l et every creature bless His holy name forever and ever.
· Ps 121
· Let hope arise among Your people across Colorado.
· We declare a move of hopeful expectation among believers statewide.
· We thank You Lord that You are the Guardian God over the people of Colorado.
· We declare that the people of Colorado will be safe under the protection of the Lord God Almighty Ps 121: 3-4 He will not allow your foot to slip; your Protector will not slumber. 4Behold, the Protector of Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
· We declare that every person in Colorado now puts their trust in the Lord.
· We declare Ps 127: 1 over the people of Colorado; Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain; unless the LORD protects the city, its watchmen stand guard in vain.
· We declare that the people across Colorado now come into the Ark of God to receive the protection of our God.
· We declare that the people of Colorado now possess our God’s knowledge, wisdom and discernment to stand without fear in the midst of the confusion and chaos of society today.
· We declare that the people of Colorado have ears to hear wisdom calling them into the Presence of our God.
· We declare Prov 2:1 My children across Colorado if you accept my words and hide my commandments within you, 2if you incline your ear to wisdom and direct your heart to understanding, 3if you truly call out to insight and lift your voice to understanding, 4if you seek it like silver and search it out like hidden treasure, 5then you will discern the fear of the LORD and discover the knowledge of God. 6For the LORD gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding. 7He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk with integrity,8to guard the paths of justice and protect the way of His saints.
· We declare that Colorado Believers now put Jesus first
· We ask that Holy Spirit now dissolve pride and arrogance in the hearts of people across Colorado so they may receive council and wisdom.
· We ask for discernment among Colorado believers….that each one is careful to analyze and understand the world around them from a biblical perspective to flow in boldness and kindness rather than fear and anger.
· Ps 126:5 Those who sow in tears will reap with shouts of joy. 6He who goes out weeping,
· bearing a trail of seed, will surely return with shouts of joy, carrying sheaves of grain.
· We declare how joyful are those who follow the ways of Jesus Christ.
· We declare James 3: 17-18 that believers across Colorado flow in purity and peace….. But the wisdom from above is first of all pure, then peace-loving, gentle, accommodating, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial, and sincere. 18Peacemakers who sow in peace reap the fruit of righteousness.
· We speak to the Ecclesia of Colorado and say come higher into the Wisdom of our God.
· We declare Prov 3: 5-10 to the Ecclesia of Colorado….. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; 6in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. 7Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and turn away from evil. 8This will bring healing to your body and refreshment to your bones.
· We declare Prov 3: 21-24 to the people of Colorado: Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; 6in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. 7Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and turn away from evil. 8This will bring healing to your body and refreshment to your bones. 9Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the first fruits of all your harvest; 10then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will overflow with new wine.
· We declare Prov 3: 33 over Colorado….that The curse of the LORD is on the house of the wicked, but He blesses the home of the righteous.
· We thank You Lord that Your people are now in right alignment with You and Your Wisdom.
· Let every house across Colorado be in alignment with the glory of our God.
· We ask that Holy Spirit now blow His wisdom and discernment across our Legislators statewide….let things of God be re-established and the things not of God be blown away.
· In the power and authority of Jesus Christ we declare that the Light of the Glory of our God now awaken people across Colorado to the Truth of our current situation….that the enemy is now crushed under our feet.
· Let the wicked across Colorado now come to the Light of Salvation in Christ Jesus.
· Let every stronghold of enslavement to fear now be torn down and removed from the people of Colorado.
· We ask that every ungodly act be overturned.
· We ask that wisdom, knowledge and discernment now abound so that more people now stand for Truth and Righteousness.
· We declare Ps 1: 1-3 over the people of Colorado: Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, or set foot on the path of sinners, or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the Law of the LORD, and on His law he meditates day and night. 3He is like a tree planted by streams of water, yielding its fruit in season, whose leaf does not wither, and who prospers in all he does.
· We declare Luke 6: 27-38 to the Ecclesia of Colorado: But to those of you who will listen, I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone takes your cloak, do not withhold your tunic as well. 30Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back. 31Do to others as you would have them do to you. If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33If you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do the same. 34And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them, expecting nothing in return. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.”
· Let forgiveness and the Light of Jesus start in ourselves and our families.
· Phil 1: 9-11 And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, 10so that you may be able to test and prove what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, 11filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.
· We thank You Lord that the young people of Colorado are now awake and aware of the wisdom, discernment and knowledge needed for this season and that adults have open ears and hearts to listen and respond.
· We thank You Lord for a flow of wisdom, understanding and discernment among the believers and conservatives across Colorado. Let the generations work together to stand for righteousness, truth and the glory of God.
· We thank You for returning the hearts of the fathers/mothers to the children and the hearts of the children to the fathers/mothers….let this be so across Colorado.
· We declare that Jesus Christ is the bridge between the generations across Colorado.
· We declare a greater respect for the hunger and thirst of the younger generation.
· We lift up Colorado families as in…Luke 2…that each family models the defense and protection of the family from the men, that the mothers are the caregivers and nurturers of the family.
· Let every Colorado family of believers be a domestic center of the temple of God.