Colorado Weekly Prayer Call April 17, 2023
Amy Everette (Parker) Janet (Montrose) Karen (Pagosa Springs) Collette (Aurora) Evie (Parker) Karen (Parker) Kyla (Brighton)
Prayer Focus: Listen and Obey
Key Scriptures: 1Sam 15:22 Does the Eternal One delight in sacrifices and burnt offerings as much as in perfect obedience to His voice? Be certain of this: that obedience is better than sacrifice; to heed His voice is better than offering the fat of rams. (The Voice)
· We worship You Lord God because You love us….because we love You.
· We praise You Lord that we can hear Your voice and know that our obedience will bring great fruit.
· Ps 48: 1 Great is the Lord, and most worthy of praise, in the city of our God, his holy mountain – and in Colorado.
· We thank you Lord that Your thoughts are much greater than ours.
· We praise You Lord that You hear us when we pray.
· We declare Ps 47 . Clap your hands, all you nations (Colorado); shout to God with cries of joy. 2 For the Lord Most High is awesome, the great King over all the earth. 3 He subdued nations under us, peoples under our feet. 4 He chose our inheritance for us, the pride of Jacob, whom he loved.[b] 5 God has ascended amid shouts of joy, the Lord amid the sounding of trumpets. 6 Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises. 7 For God is the King of all the earth; sing to him a psalm of praise. 8 God reigns over the nations; God is seated on his holy throne. 9 The nobles of the nations assemble as the people of the God of Abraham, for the kings[c] of the earth belong to God; he is greatly exalted.
· We declare Eph 3:20 20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
· Ps 66 Shout for joy to God, all the earth! 2 Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious. 3 Say to God, “How awesome are your deeds! So great is your power that your enemies cringe before you. 4 All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing the praises of your name.”[a] 5 Come and see what God has done, his awesome deeds for mankind! 6 He turned the sea into dry land, they passed through the waters on foot— come, let us rejoice in him. 7 He rules forever by his power, his eyes watch the nations— let not the rebellious rise up against him.
· We declare Ps 23 1-4 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. 4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley,[a] I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
· We thank You Lord that You are the Good Shephard and that we hear Your voice.
· We thank You Lord that our steps are ordered by the You Lord God.
· We declare that the people of Colorado now respond the Voice of their Shephard Jesus Christ and walk closely with Him.
· We declare Isa 55: 8-9 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. 9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
· Ps 46 1:4 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, 3 though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.[c] 4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells.
· We declare John 15:10 1over God’s people across Colorado. ”If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.”
· We declare that the Ecclesia now keeps Your commandments and abides in Your love Lord God.
· We declare that the joy of the lord fills the Ecclesia as they hear the Voice of the Lord and walk in obedience to His will.
· We declare a deep movement of repentance and forgiveness.
· We ask Lord that Your voice be the loudest sound in the ears of the people of Colorado.
· We ask Lord that people across Colorado turn off the distractions to listen for Your Voice…to practice being connected with Your Presence.
· We declare a release of discipline for people to wait on the Lord…to know his will in all situations.
· We declare John 4:23-24 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”
· We thank you Lord that the Ecclesia of Colorado is prepared and waiting for You Lord God.
· Let True Worship now arise statewide Lord God…that people awaken to your Voice and respond in quick obedience to give You all the glory and honor.
· We call the Bride of Christ out of the distractions of the world.
· Forgive us Lord for not spending enough time alone with You listening for Your voice.
· Guide each of us Lord to be more intentional to spend time listening for Your Voice.
· We declare Ps 101 over the Ecclesia of Colorado. “I will sing of your love and justice; to you, Lord, I will sing praise. 2 I will be careful to lead a blameless life— when will you come to me? I will conduct the affairs of my house with a blameless heart. 3 I will not look with approval on anything that is vile. I hate what faithless people do; I will have no part in it. 4 The perverse of heart shall be far from me; I will have nothing to do with what is evil.
· Let Ps 101 be the heart cry of our people across Colorado….let them choose to be blameless.
· We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado be obedient when they hear Your Voice.
· We declare that the hearts of the people of Colorado are now softened to hear the voice of our God and walk in obedience to that voice.
· We declare that even non-believers now hear Your Voice and make choices to unknowingly” align with God’s will…let this open their minds to receive the truth of Jesus as their Savior.
· We declare that the Ecclesia of Colorado now keep very short accounts with You Lord God….to not miss what You have for each one in this season.
· We declare that business leaders, church leaders, government leaders now make the difficult choice to do what God wants done…regardless of how the decision may look to man.
· We declare a decrease in pride and an increase in deep humility among leaders across Colorado so that they WILL walk in obedient to the Lord.
· We choose now to increase our Trust in You Lord God….that You will do what is right for us when we are obedient to Your Voice.
· We declare an increase in boldness and confidence among believers to walk in faith, not by sight.
· We declare that believers statewide now hearken to the Voice of the Lord rather than desires of men.
· We declare that the tide in Colorado is now turning to Jesus Christ and the voice of our God.
· We declare that the wall of the wicked is now crumbling across Colorado.
· We declare 1Cor 2: 6-15 The punishment inflicted on him by the majority is sufficient. 7 Now instead, you ought to forgive and comfort him, so that he will not be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow. 8 I urge you, therefore, to reaffirm your love for him. 9 Another reason I wrote you was to see if you would stand the test and be obedient in everything. 10 Anyone you forgive, I also forgive. And what I have forgiven—if there was anything to forgive—I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake, 11 in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.12 Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me, 13 I still had no peace of mind, because I did not find my brother Titus there. So I said goodbye to them and went on to Macedonia. 14 But thanks be to God, who always leads us as captives in Christ’s triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere. 15 For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.
· We ask for a move of God in Gov Polis….to change his direction and shift our state back to righteousness in God’s will.
· We declare an illumination of the spirit among believers statewide.
· We declare that the people of Colorado now possess the perception of Christ Jesus in all things.
· We declare that the people of Colorado now have the mind of Christ to capture every thought to the obedience of Christ.
· We declare that the water level (of God’s glory) is now rising in Colorado…spreading from house to house…business to business…government building to government building….to spread God’s love, His Truth and His righteousness statewide.
· We declare Prov 3: 5-6 over every person in Colorado. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
· We declare an increase in trust in God among people across Colorado.
· We declare a shift in the spiritual atmosphere of Colorado to one of Trust in the Lord and instant obedience to his will.
· We thank You Lord that You cause our ears to hear You in every situation.
· We break the lie off of God’s people that they don’t hear Your Voice……we cancel that lie and declare that every person in Colorado now has eyes to hear and ears to hear the Voice of the Lord.
· We declare John 10:3-5 over the Ecclesia of Colorado. “The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5 But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.”