Colorado Weekly Prayer Call March 20, 2023
Amy Everette (Parker) Deb (Littleton) Janet (Montrose) Eric Walters (IHOP) Mary D (Longmont) Karen (Pagosa Springs) Evelyn (Parker) Karen (Parker) Ann (Castle Rock)
Prayer Focus: RejectEvil in Colorado
Key Scriptures: Prov 2: 12-15 Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men, from men whose words are perverse, 13 who have left the straight paths to walk in dark ways, 14 who delight in doing wrong and rejoice in the perverseness of evil, 15 whose paths are crooked and who are devious in their ways.
1Thess 5:22 reject every kind of evil.
· We worship You Lord God as King of kings and Lord of lords over all of Colorado.
· We declare that You are worthy of praise
· We thank You Lord that You are good…Your Name is Good…You are Tov
· We thank You that Your Name and Your character are the same
· We declare our state motto: Nothing without God….that there will be nothing in this state without You Lord God.
· We thank You Lord that You are above it all
· We thank You Lord for Your grace and mercy.
· We praise You Lord that You are the Great I am.
· We thank You Lord that the flash floods of heaven are coming to our state.
· We praise You Lord for the snow, rain and moisture in our state.
· Ps 145 I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever. 2 Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever. 3 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. 4 One generation commends your works to another; they tell of your mighty acts. 5 They speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty— and I will meditate on your wonderful works.[b] 6 They tell of the power of your awesome works— and I will proclaim your great deeds. 7 They celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness. he Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. 9 The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made. 10 All your works praise you, Lord; your faithful people extol you. 11 They tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your might, 12 so that all people may know of your mighty acts and the glorious splendor of your kingdom. 13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. The Lord is trustworthy in all he promises and faithful in all he does.[c] 14 The Lord upholds all who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down. 15 The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food at the proper time. 16 You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing. 17 The Lord is righteous in all his ways and faithful in all he does. 18 The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. 19 He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. 20 The Lord watches over all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy. 21 My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord. Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.m is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations.
· We bless Your Holy Name forever and ever.
· Ps 73: 24-28 You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. 25 Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. 26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. 27 Those who are far from you will perish; you destroy all who are unfaithful to you. 28 But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds.
· We declare that the Lord God Almighty is sovereign over Colorado and will not be mocked!
· We declare that the people of Colorado continue to spiritually dig the ditches to receive the flash floods of heaven in the spiritual and natural realms.
· Mark 7: 20-23 He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. 21 For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, 22 adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23 All these evils come from inside and defile a person.”
· Let every defiled person now hear Your voice Lord God….let them receive salvation in Jesus Christ or receive Your judgement.
· Awaken the fools Lord God as described in Rom 1:21 – 2: 21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools
· We declare that we have hope today in Colorado because our God will turn this perverse generation back to Himself.
· Let them come to the ends of themselves that they repent and come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
· We call Colorado leadership back to the arms of their loving God that they can be made whole.
· Ps 97. The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice. 2 Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. 3 Fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side. 4 His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles. 5 The mountains melt like wax before the Lord, before the Lord of all the earth. 6 The heavens proclaim his righteousness, and all peoples see his glory. 7 All who worship images are put to shame, those who boast in idols— worship him, all you gods! 8 Zion hears and rejoices and the villages of Judah are glad because of your judgments, Lord. 9 For you, Lord, are the Most High over all the earth; you are exalted far above all gods. 10 Let those who love the Lord hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked. 11 Light shines[a] on the righteous and joy on the upright in heart. 12 Rejoice in the Lord, you who are righteous, and praise his holy name. Let those who love the Lord hate evil.
· Ps 140 Rescue (Colorado) me, Lord, from evildoers; protect (Colorado) me from the violent, who devise evil plans in their hearts and stir up war every day. 3 They make their tongues as sharp as a serpent’s; the poison of vipers is on their lips.[b] 4 Keep me safe, Lord, from the hands of the wicked; protect me from the violent, who devise ways to trip my feet. 5 The arrogant have hidden a snare for me; they have spread out the cords of their net and have set traps for me along my path.
· Thank You Lord for wrapping Yourself around Colorado to protect us and guide us….show us mercy Lord God.
· We thank You Lord that justice is in Your Hands Lord God.
· We declare that the people of Colorado now reject evil and receive the wisdom of Holy Spirit in the fear of the Lord God Almighty.
· Prov 8:5-6 You who are simple, gain prudence; you who are foolish, set your hearts on it.[a] 6 Listen, for I have trustworthy things to say; I open my lips to speak what is right.
· We declare that understanding hearts are now being awakened among our legislative body in Colorado.
· The AMA – Presents the argument that Crisis Pregnancy Centers are convincing women that giving birth and adoption is better than abortion…..yes Lord, let this Truth prevail among women in unplanned pregnancies.
· Prov 15:8 The Lord detests the sacrifice of the wicked, but the prayer of the upright pleases him.
· We thank You Lord that You delight in the intercession of those who speak Your Truth.
· We declare that Colorado is a state of life for all including the unborn.
· We declare that the standards of our God are the standards of Colorado.
· A man’s heart has its way but the Lord directs his steps….we declare that the Lord God Almighty directs
· Prov 16: 9 In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.
· Prov 16: 13 - Kings take pleasure in honest lips; they value the one who speaks what is right.
· Righteous lips speak God’s Truth and we declare that our legislators now hear and respond righteously to the Truth….Turn the heart of every legislator to now respond to God’s Truth.
· Prov 16:6 Through love and faithfulness sin is atoned for; through the fear of the Lord evil is avoided.
· Let the Presence of God now invade and overwhelm every meeting in our Capitol Building.
· Let every legislator be haunted by the Fear of The Lord.
· We declare Prov 2 My son (Colorado), if you accept my words and store up my commands within you, 2 turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding—3 indeed, if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, 4 and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, 5 then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God. 6 For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. 7 He holds success in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless, 8 for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones. Then you will understand what is right and just and fair—every good path. 10 For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul. 11 Discretion will protect you, and understanding will guard you.
· We declare Prov 2:20 Thus you will walk in the ways of the good and keep to the paths of the righteous.
· We declare that the wisdom of our God now abides throughout Colorado.
· We declare Luke 8: 16-18 6 “No one lights a lamp and hides it in a clay jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, they put it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light. 17 For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open. 18 Therefore consider carefully how you listen. Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what they think they have will be taken from them.”
· We ask Lord that the Ecclesia no longer hides our light under a bowl…let each one speak clearly and boldly to awaken others to the light of Jesus.
· We profess the goodness of the Lord and his blessings.
· Increase the Ecclesia in numbers Lord and provide the resources needed to minister the love of Jesus to all.
· Let the heartbeat of God reverberate throughout the dome of the Capitol building that shakes all evil out of the building. Let not one be able to resist the Fear of the Lord.
· We declare that all evil is now shattered throughout the Capitol Building and among every person in the building as the shofar is blown.
· We declare that Colorado is blood red for Jesus…for the righteousness of our God.
· We declare that the shift that started in Hartsel last Fall is now picking up intensity to bring tectonic spiritual eruptions in every Colorado community.
· We thank you Lord that Your eyes are going to and fro throughout our legislature at the Capitol and in every community.
· Let the eyes of our God expose evil at every level of government from school boards on up.
· We ask that the righteous at every level of government and city leadership be strengthened to stand in the midst of the turmoil.
· We ask Lord for a greater army of people be raised up to step into governing positions so that when one falls, two more are ready to step in.
· We decree Ps 37 Do not fret because of those who are evil or be envious of those who do wrong; 2 for like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away. 3 Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. 4 Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. 5 Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: 6 He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun. 7 Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil. 9 For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.
· We decree Rom 13: 12-14 2 The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us (people of Colorado) put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. 13 Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. 14 Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh.
· Let the people of Colorado now be our God’s Light Bearers going forth in the glorious array of God’s Light.
· May Your Kingdom come Lord God on Earth as it is in Heaven. Amen