top of page

Weekly Prayer for Colorado

Public·43 members

Stand strong in faith this week!!!

Notes from today's prayer call.

Colorado Weekly Prayer Call Jan 11, 2021

Amy Everette (Parker) Karen (Arvada) Tom (Littleton) Gerald (CO Springs) Mary (Elizabeth) Deb (Littleton) Ann (Castle Rock) Joy & Doyle (Arvada) Kathleen (Longmont)

Mondays @ 9:15am

712-770-5021, Access Code: 369691#

Prayer Focus: Peace & Justice

Worship:

· We worship You above all Lord God – You are our Savior – no government leaders can save us.

· For unto a child is born…as Son is given…the government is on His shoulders…He is Prince of Peace

· John 16:33 we praise You Lord that You have overcome the world and give us peace

· You are our joy, our peace or song…..you everything in us and through us Lord God

· You our King and our God…we praise you

· Ps 57 You are our refuge Lord God…we praise You for Your mercy and Your Truth. We sing you among the nations Lord for Your mercy extends across the nations

Intercession:

· Ps 72 3-5 Let their be peace and justice throughout the land…peace that passes understanding

· Ps 57 Have mercy on us, my God, have mercy on us, for in you we take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed. 2 I cry out to God Most High, to God, who vindicates me. 3 He sends from heaven and saves me, rebuking those who hotly pursue me—[c] God sends forth his love and his faithfulness. 4 I am in the midst of lions; I am forced to dwell among ravenous beasts— men whose teeth are spears and arrows, whose tongues are sharp swords. 5 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth. They spread a net for my feet— I was bowed down in distress. They dug a pit in my path— but they have fallen into it themselves.

· Rom 15:13 Now may God fill You with overflowing with uncontainable joy and peace.

· Num 6:25 We declare that the Lord makes His face upon us to give us peace.

· We ask Lord for Your joy, Your mercy, Your peace.

· Rom 14:19 Let us pursue the things that bring peace….let the people of God in Colorado and across the US be the peacemakers in this season.

· Ps 37: 7-11 Those who wait unto the Lord, shall inherit the earth. Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes. 8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil. 9 For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land. 10 A little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found. 11 But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy peace and prosperity.

· We declare a spirit of peace across Colorado and the USA to diffuse any contention or unrest.

· Prov 16:7 We declare that we will praise the Lord, who counsels us; even at night our heart instructs us.

· We declare Shalom and reconciliation between races, nations and denominations in this nation.

· We declare that jezebel and leviathan spirits are now pushed back as we declare the Lord rebuke you.

· Song – “Lord make us instruments of your peace” Lord, Make us instruments of your peace, Where there is hatred, let your love increase Lord, make us instruments of your peace, Walls of pride and prejudice shall cease When we are your instruments of peace. Where there is hatred, we will show his love Where there is injury, we will never judge Where there is striving, we will speak his peace To the millions crying for release, We will be his instruments of peace Lord, Make us instruments of your peace, Where there is hatred, let your love increase Lord, make us instruments of your peace, Walls of pride and prejudice shall cease When we are your instruments of peace. Where there is blindness, we will pray for sight where there is darkness, we will shine his light Where there is sadness, we will bear their grief To the millions crying for relief, We will be your instruments of peace.

· Let believers across Colorado and the nation, we the ones who demonstrate Your Shalom and Your Truth.

· “Peace cannot be kept by force”….MLK. Lord God, let your Church walk in the Light as You are in the Light…let us reflect Your love, joy and peace in all that we do.

· 1Cor 2: 6-11 We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8 None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”[b]— the things God has prepared for those who love him—10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. …. Let Your wisdom bring forth the peace that we need individually and at the city/nation level.

· See a picture of our God’s huge right hand….calming the waters. We declare that we trust You Lord to bring the peace and calm that is needed this week….so people are not moved by what they see but by what they know to be God’s Truth. We put our trust in You Lord God

· We declare that the body of Christ is steadfast with the mind of Christ….stayed on Jesus….so that we keep peace in the midst of the storm

· Ps 91:1 Let us abide in the shelter of the most High to rest in the shadow of the Almighty… He is our refuge and our fortress…our God in whom we trust.

· We ask Lord for wisdom for believers to be Your witness of peace to those who are shaken in fear and confusion.

· 1Cor 4-8

· Ps 101: 6-8 “My eyes will be on the faithful in the land, that they may dwell with me; the one whose walk is blameless will minister to me. 7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who speaks falsely will stand in my presence. 8 Every morning I will put to silence all the wicked in the land; I will cut off every evildoer from the city of the Lord.” Your way is perfect Lord God…we thank You Lord for restoring justivc and peace throughout the USA.

· Phil 4:8 we declare “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.” Let our testimony give You all the glory Lord God…let our behaviors and actions reflect you and Your Truth.

· Ps 68 May God arise, may his enemies be scattered; may his foes flee before him. 2 May you blow them away like smoke— as wax melts before the fire, may the wicked perish before God. 3 But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful. 4 Sing to God, sing in praise of his name, extol him who rides on the clouds[b]; rejoice before him—his name is he Lord.

· Ps 7: 10-17 God, your wrap-around presence is my protection and my defense. You bring victory to all who reach out for you. 11 Righteousness is revealed every time you judge. Because of the strength of your forgiveness,[a] your anger does not break out every day, even though you are a righteous judge. 12–13 Yet if the wicked do not repent, you will not relent with your wrath, slaying them with your shining sword. You are the conqueror with an arsenal of lethal weapons that you’ve prepared for them. You have bent and strung your bow, making your judgment-arrows shafts of burning fire. 14–15 Look how the wicked conceive their evil schemes. They go into labor with their lies and give birth to trouble. They dig a pit for others to fall into, not knowing that they will be the very ones who will fall into their own pit of failure. 16 For you, God, will see to it that every pit-digger who works to trap and harm others will be trapped and harmed by his own treachery. 17 But I will give all my thanks to you, Lord, for you make everything right in the end. I will sing my highest praise to the God of the Highest Place! We declare that justice will prevail across the USA

· Rom 15:13 may God fill people across Colorado and the USA to overflowing with uncontainable joy and peace.

· We declare that the occult shields of protection nationwide are now destroyed, dissolved and removed from the people and things they have been protecting.

· We thank You Lord that You are in control….we declare that we trust in You Lord God…in Your faithfulness, Your protection, Your justice.

· We ask Lord that more and more of Your people reflect Your glory, Your light, Your Truth and Your love.

· Ps 27 We declare that The Lord is our revelation-light to guide us along the way;[b] he’s the source of our salvation to defend us every day. We declare that we fear no one! We’ll never turn back and run from you, Lord; surround and protect us. 2 When evil ones come to destroy us, they will be the ones who turn back. 3 Our hearts will not be afraid even if an army rises to attack. We know that you are there for us, so we will not be shaken.

· Ps 37 : 27-29 We declare…..If you truly want to dwell forever in God’s presence, forsake evil and do what is right in his eyes. 28 The Lord loves it when he sees us walking in his justice. He will never desert his devoted lovers; they will be kept forever in his faithful care. But the descendants of the wicked will be banished. 29 The faithful lovers of God will inherit the earth and enjoy every promise of God’s care, dwelling in peace forever.

· We praise You Lord that the battle is Yours Lord God…that the victory is ours.

· John 14:27 We declare that we abide in peace….. “I leave the gift of peace with you—my peace. Not the kind of fragile peace given by the world, but my perfect peace. Don’t yield to fear or be troubled in your hearts—instead, be courageous”

· We pray for those who are fearful or confused….give them Your peace, hope and joy Lord God.

· We declare unity in Jesus for people across Colorado and the USA

· We declare an outpouring of Holy Spirit upon the people of God across Colorado and the USA

· We ask that You Lord God harden the resolve of the ecclesia nationwide.

· We declare a release of crazy faith in the people of God nationwide.

· We declare God’s Kingdom Come, His will be done in Colorado and the nation

· Rom 12:2 We declare that the people of God no longer conform to the ways of this world.

· We declare a release of Gal 5:22 fruit of the spirit to people across Colorado and the nation this week…… love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

· We declare peace and protection for Pres. D. J. Trump and the national guard troops nationwide.

Call Details

This group prays weekly for the people and issues affecting ...

Members

bottom of page