top of page

Elbert Civic Prayer Team

Public·23 members

Good morning!

This is your friendly reminder that our Elbert County Prayer Call is TOMORROW morning, Thursday November 19, from 7 am to 8 am. I hope you can all join - PRAYER IS OUR TOP DEFENSE during this crazy time in our nation!

Prayer Call Info

Date: 3rd Thursday 7am - 8am

Conference Call Info:

(425) 436-6315

Access Code: 5531736

Generally, our prayer points will be:

A. PRAISE and WORSHIP of our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

B. REPENTANCE for our own sins and those of our nation, particularly that in Colorado, Proposition 115, prohibiting abortions after 22 weeks, was defeated.

C. PRAISE in our Elbert County elections, for the wins for Richard Holtorf as State Representative, Chris Richardson and Grant Thayer as County Commissioners, John Kellner as 18th Judicial District DA, that the Kiowa marijuana sales initiatives were voted DOWN.

D. For our county officials - Sheriff Tim Norton, Clerk and Recorder Dallas Schroeder, all of our Elbert County Commissioners, Our Colorado General Assembly senators and representatives, our school board leaders, etc.

E. For those in our county, state and country with COVID, for healing, and that the spread will stop.

F. For businesses affected by COVID restrictions.

G. For our nation - that all instances of voter fraud will be brought into the light, that justice will be meted out, and that our country will become again in line with the original covenant of our forefathers to be "one nation under God."

Let's all pray these things, and lift them up together tomorrow morning! If you would like to prepare some scriptures to pray, please feel free, and let me know on the call the Scripture reference so I can include in the prayer notes. THANKS!

Mary Powell

Call Details

Elbert County - Civic Prayer Team hosts a monthly prayer cal...
bottom of page