Morgan County COPrays Prayer Call 11-6-23
The Morgan County prayer call is held on the first Monday of each month unless there is a holiday. The invitation email will give details of any changes.
On the call: Pastor Mark Morris, DJ Barrett, Teresa Corrigan, Donna Reyman, and Kathy Zwetzig
Praise and thanksgiving in worship
Reading of scripture in prayer and worship
Psalm 46:1-7 God-- the refuge of His people
Psalm 121 The Lord the Keeper of Israel and His Body of Christ
We trust in our God. We praise and worship His mighty works in heaven and on earth! We welcome you today, Lord, to join us in prayer.
Colorado Prays Ministry Prayer Points from COPrays.org. Prayed each prayer point asking the Lord to bless the work of Colorado Prays bringing unity to the Body of Christ in prayer.
Psalm 133:1 “How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!”
Prayers lifted up to the Lord through the Holy Spirit and from the COPrays.org “Prayer Digest Field of Harvest Prayer Points.”
Family Prayer Points
· We declare that roots of faith and belief now run so deep in Colorado families that they are not affected by the woke culture of today’s society.
· Lord, keep the children safe from harm and destructive influences. Call the parents into Your Word so they may give good Godly teaching to their children. Proverbs 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
· We declare families worshiping and follow the Lord will have a deep love and yearning to know more about God and His Word.
· Lord, we ask the children will not seek out worldly things to satisfy them but will see a deeper walk with You and love reading Your Word.
· We declare our children are covered with the protection of the blood of Jesus! We bind satan off of our children at church, school, at home, and in their daily walk in the Mighty Name of Jesus!!!
· Awaken the prodigals!!!Holy Spirit, show them how much You love them. Draw them back to You. Open the arms of their families, Lord!
Education Prayer Points
· Lord, we thank You that You said in Matthew 19:14, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.” We proclaim this as Your heart and with faith believe You have opened up doors for the children of Colorado to come to You.
· Lord, we ask that You continue to change the hearts of more parents to raise up their children in the way they should go knowing that You will give them the courage to be obedient to Your will for their children. Proverbs 22:6, Duet. 6:4-9 and Psalm 78:5-
· Thank You, Lord, for bringing ungodly things that have been hidden in the darkness out into the light in every Colorado school at every level of education.
· Lord, we ask the basics of learning will be returned to our schools.
Government Prayer Points
· Lord, we ask You will watch over the elections taking place now in Morgan County. Protect the ballets assuring honestly in the gathering and the count of the ballets.
· We ask for Your choice of elected officials to move forward in Your righteousness of behalf of the people of Morgan County.
· We ask for Your truth to prevail in all governments on Morgan County.
· We lift up the Ft. Morgan mayor, Lyn Deal, to You, Lord. Bless her as she seeks Your will for Ft. Morgan and all the people in the city. Lord, show her Your favor and the pathway to design and create a diversity board bringing harmony in the city and Morgan County.
· We pray for Kevin Lindell as he is running unopposed to be the mayor of Ft. Morgan beginning in 2024. Lord, bless him and show him how You would have him govern the city. Bring dreams and visions to him showing him Your design for the city of Ft. Morgan.
· Lord, give the leaders in Morgan County Your wisdom as to how to create more affordable housing for our residents.
· We declare that conservative, righteous people of God across in Morgan County and Colorado will get out and vote to stand for righteousness in our state.
Church Prayer Points
· We ask Lord God that You bless all the clergy who minister Your Holy Word and Sacraments. Give them boldness in the face of opposition and apathy from the world.
2 Tim 1:7
· Enlighten the minds of Your people more and more with the light of the everlasting Gospel. Bring erring souls to the knowledge of our Savior Jesus Christ; and those who are walking in the way of life, keep steadfast to the end. 2 Cor 3:18; 4:4-7, 16-18
· Lord, we praise and thank You for the Colorado Life Initiative with its headquarters in Morgan County. Lord, bless their work for the unborn to get the signatures to put the initiative for life on the Colorado ballot. Colorado Prays is working with them in this effort.
First Responder Prayer Points
· We declare that every Colorado First Responder now meditates daily on your many blessings with thanksgiving, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
· Let each believing First Responder across Colorado come into Your presence with expectant thanksgiving and hope before every shift.
· Lord God, regularly remind each First Responder that Your strength is made perfect in their weakness so that they can seek not only Your strength, but Your wisdom and discernment in the midst of every circumstance.
· Lord, thank You and bless each citizen who prays for the first responders when they hear a flight for life helicopter pierce the sound in the county. Lord, bring strength and wisdom from You to those first responders whether they be police, sheriff, medical emergency, fire fighters or hospital personnel. Bless them, Lord, for their commitment to help others.
· We ask You would draw all people to You who need medical care for mental and physical health. You are the Great Healer, Jesus!
Marketplace Prayer Points
· Lord, we are thankful for the work done by the HGTV team coming and making changes to Ft. Morgan and Morgan County. Even though their work is complete, many have found out about the area through the TV show. We ask for tourism to continue to bless the businesses here.
· We decree Psalm 30:11 over Colorado marketplace people who are hurting: “You have turned my mourning into dancing; You have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness.
· Lord, we ask You to bless the work of “Rising Up” as Pam Hernandez has opened the shelter for the season. Bless the work of their hands at “Rising Up”.
· We ask You would bring new vision and creative ideas to the businesses in Morgan County.
· We pray You will bring in Your spirit of cooperation and collaboration between business and government to create new opportunities in Morgan County.
· Lord, call those who refuse to work to their destiny in You. If a caterpillar does not break out of its cocoon it dies. Lord, show them a pathway to Your joyful heart so they want to work again.
· We decree that Psalm 16:8-9 now becomes the mantra of every Morgan County person who works in business: “I have set the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. Therefore, my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure (in the Marketplace).
Israel Prayer Points
· We pray for a greater revelation of Israel’s right to the Holy Land based on the true history of the land.
· Heavenly Father, You are the Holy One Who is the guardian of Israel and of Your people. We pray for Your protection over the Jewish people in Israel and in communities here in Colorado. Let every bomb threat and every plan of violence fail and every person who would threaten and perpetrate such violence be brought to justice.
We praise You and thank You, Lord, for Your guidance and care for us. Bless each person on this call and give them Your Peace. Jesus is our Peace. Amen