We will have our Elbert County prayer call this coming Thursday, but I am asking for specific prayer TODAY for the Elizabeth School Board meeting which is TONIGHT at 6 pm.
There are some high feelings going on right now about some issues in our school district. Please pray for the following:
1) That people can make their opinions known in a respectful and calm manner tonight during public comments.
2) That the Board will listen and take heed of what they hear;
3) That the meeting tonight is productive;
4) That the TOP PRIORITY is ALWAYS the best interests of our students in EVERY DECISION and in every ACTION and DISCUSSION;
5) That the Holy Spirit is present throughout, in the hearts of all Board members, Interim Superintendent, and all staff, parents and community members who attend.